CASyM is opening 6 research exchange grants for research collaboration in systems medicine projects between CASyM partners and CASyM associated partners. Doctoral fellows or post-docs (up to 10 years after completion the Ph.D.) can apply.
The maximum grant cannot exceed 4000 € (1000 € per month for living and lodging plus travel expenses). The envisioned exchange period is 3 months between 1.1.2016 – 30.9.2016. Eligible expenses: Travel, living and lodging. Salary and material costs are not eligible costs.
THIS CALL IS CLOSED!
- In case you found a suitable project you wish to apply for, please register here: https://services.ptj.de/forms/casym-exchangIt is advisable to select three projects as 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- It is advisable to select three projects as 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Doctoral fellows or post-docs (up to 10 years after completion the Ph.D.) can apply.
- Only applicants from Europe are eligible to apply to non-European host institutions.
- Previous holders of CASyM grant are not eligible for this call.
- Scientific excellence (up to 5 points) – CV
- Impact based on complementarity of skills (up to 5 points) – motivation letter
- The final evaluation will be done by the hosting institution and approved by the CASyM WP2 committee.
- Successful applicants will be notified by e-mail
- Application deadline: 18 January, 2016
- Communication of successful applications: January 26, 2015
- Eligible cost reimbursement: January 1, 2016 – September 30, 2016
Choice of host institution
- It is strongly advised that applicants chose a host institution that is not in direct vicinity of their actual affiliation.
- By accepting the CASyM exchange grant applicatns must submit a two-page report about the work carried out during tenure of the grant within 6 weeks of its conclusion.
- Jure Acimovic: University of Ljubljana, Slovenia; email@example.com